Wednesday, November 7, 2007

NiGht NonSeNce

night time..its da only time dat i am reli concious...
i alwayz stay up untill its veli late...
althought there is nt much 2 do at late night..
bt still its da only time i could be myself..
no nit 2 wear mask..
no nit 2 smile even if my mood is not gud..
no nit 2 lok at ppl face 2 do tins..
its so peaceful u know..
cus at late night everytin goes quiet...
dun have da sohai mat rempit dat goes around wit cheap n noisy motor...
dun have fighting...
dun have cars dat honk arnd...
dun have pigs dat scream as if they own the place..

its da only time i could tink...
n also its da only time dat i could study..
no ppl will kacau n ask me 2 go out...
cus they all sleep like pig ad...
n now...
its time for me 2 sleep also...my alarm [masjid sembayang sound] ad rang..

No comments: