Monday, November 12, 2007

ReCeNt h@bBit

dunnow y lah...recently i like listening 2 da radio n smoke...
open up da computer..
on msn do nth with it...

loking at da comp....
blanking my mind...
listening 2 songs...
smoke,
n i can do dat 4 a long period...sumtimes..i tin of what i've done..
errr actually...i started smoking..pounch ear hole...
talk cock or rubbish..drink...act as bad as i could..
n all that...its becuase of sum 1 in my past..
because of her..i've change frm a guai guai kids...
2 become wat i've become now..rubbish...useless wood...
i know its nt worth it..
bt then when it comes 2 doing it..its hard u know..
for me...its kind of hard 4 me 2 remember sum 1...bt then..once i "saved"u in my head..
its for forever...n i wont forget bout it no matter wat happen..

all of u alwayz ask...where is ur gf..when u gona have a gf...
2 tell u all da trurh...its nt dat i dun wan 2 have a gf...
its because when it comes 2 love..im a total loser...
its fuking hurt u know...when sum1 u reli like...rejected u..
n then be with ur frenz...fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!
n da worst part is...they shown up infront of me..holding hands...
n they jus act normal..talking n laughing with me...
yeah..maybe i was laughing n talking with you guyz..
bt deep down inside...my heart was bleading like water falls...
do you know dat i would give away everytin jus 2 run away at dat time...
y did you show up infront of me..y!!!
izzit 2 show dat you are veli bahagia?
or izzit you wan 2 show dat ur sorry..
i would rather you dint come...like dat i wont be hurt so bad..
like dat i wont c you holding hands with him...
althought it has been 3 years ago...bt then...
when i tink of it..its still hurt...
n till now...i still afraid 2 purpose 2 a girl...
althought i gt a gf after dat...bt i nvr say dat i love her also...
i jus direct hold her hands...n she dint reject...
so hehe....bt then it only last for a month or so...
cus actually i was jus trying my luck at dat time..hold it for fun...
who knows...she accept it...wat ever lah...
now i jus wan 2 concentrate on my studies...
other tins...go let dog fuk 1st...dun care..

No comments: